Ellisabeth "Ellis" Wylie has been performing in amateur shows for four years, and was a contestant in the first season of the The Glee Project. Always the outcast in high school, she used her vocal talents and experience in musical theater to find friends and express herself. Ellis is 19 years old and lives in Grayslake, IL. She entered the contest at the Chicago open casting call. She was eliminated from The Glee Project in Theatricality.
- Her speciality is in Jazz, Ryan stated he was interested in having a jazz singer for Glee.
- Her favorite character from Glee is Sue Sylvester.
- Her idol is Ella Fitzgerald.
- Knows how to play piano, and has been playing since she was seven.
- Has three cats.
- Arranges and composes her own music.
- Favorite food is rib-eye steak.
- Her favorite color is orange, and has said that half of the clothes she owns are orange.
- Has been to eight different countries, including Japan and Italy.
- Before auditioning for the Glee Project she cut her hair short.
- Admitted to having a crush on fellow contestant Damian McGinty.
- On twitter, she stated that if she stayed until the Vulnerability episode, her word would be "Child."
- Fought with Lindsay Pearce after Lindsay publicly asked Ellis if it was "her best first kiss" during Episode 2. The two have since become good friends and have even spent time together.
- Is a big fan of Japanese anime and culture, particularly the cartoon series "Inuyasha" which inspired her YouTube username and "Fruits Basket" which she has a poster of in her room.
- She loves Japanese snacks like Pocky and chocolate gummies.
- She has been mistaken as a child, most notably by Robert Ulrich during her audition in which he thought she was only 12 years old.
- Stated in respose to a fan's question that she has not given up on being on Glee, and intends to try out at the open auditions for the show.
- Don't Rain on My Parade (Individuality)
- Big Spender (Individuality)
- Mack the Knife (Theatricality)
- Keep Holding On (Theatricality)